Friday, November 30, 2007

Who does this kid look like, part 2...



Go Team Mom again!

I am on a roll today. I think I'll go buy a lottery ticket.

On a side note, now that a computer has decided that both girls look more like me, by a hair...
I will add my earnest request that this means more of their genetic code on the intellectual side is from their Dad...

You know the one who loves school, is on top of all politics, can recite any important date from history by memory, and oh, by the way can play just about anything you could request on the guitar, by ear.... (and coincidentally would never write a run-on sentence like this doozey!)

I think when it all comes down to it, they are both already completely unique. We wouldn't have it any other way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.