Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Champ!

I just have to take a minute to brag. It's not an attractive thing I know, but when you have accomplished something this momentous, sometimes you just gotta toot your own horn...



Check out this score

That's right. That lovely Mii on the left with the telltale mole is me. I bowled a perfect game. Who cares about saving the world and other such menial matters. I have really accomplished something here. The handsome devil, with the somewhat frightening grin, on my right is you know who... It's sad how much joy I get out of having something I can best him in. It must be love.

We are off for a couple of days of spontaneous family fun. I am sure we will have pics and tales to tell on Monday.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Don't forget to thank a veteran if you get the chance!

3 comments:

NARMY Chop said...

Are you kidding?

We will never play Wii with you again. Ringers are not allowed.

The A Team said...

ROFLMAO Erik...
Also spent quite a bit of time in training mode for tennis... I think I may be able to redeem myself if you'll give me another shot!

One Crazy Adventure said...

Training mode???

You are a ringer!!