Friday, November 2, 2007

Trick or Treat!

I can't believe it is November!


Strangely, I don't have a lot to say today... I think I am in a contemplative mood as I bought my first four Christmas presents yesterday. Only a few gazillion to go. Shopping, wrapping, packing, shipping... I am actually close to speechless at the thought.


So today I will include a few shots of our first California Trick of Treat and let you have a quiet day!


The more observant of you will notice that M is not wearing the Sock hop poodle skirt from earlier entries. Apparently her four events so far this month in that costume were quite enough. It's always good to be a princess.....



These two really look as if they need a candy pick me up, don't they?




This was our whole crew for the big event...

L and her new friend Luke having a friendly conversation ...



L decides she is such a good conversationalist she doesn't really need a partner....
I can't imagine where she gets her gift for gab, or the tendency to talk to herself...



A side note to Grandma and Papa... Your extra Halloween green bought each girl an Island Princess Barbie. The only thing more "thrilling" than hearing the movie play all day long is hearing two Barbies repeat three lines of the theme song incessantly throughout the day. Oh and the night too, as M took hers to bed, and yes, she still has a baby monitor in her room.

1 comment:

One Crazy Adventure said...

I think the look on Luke's face in that last picture says it all.

Great pictures!