Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Just one of those days....

Ever have one of those days where you feel it would be in the best interest of everyone if you just returned to bed and hid?

Here is the gist of my day....

7:30 am - Screaming, crying, hysterical kindergartner because hair has wound itself around earring and must be extracted

10:50 am - Lunch proctor for 22 kindergartners on pizza and Popsicle day, with a toddler in tow....need I say more?

12:48 pm - Three minutes late to get kindergartner because someone in front of me bought their lotto tickets with pennies at the local drug store

3:30 pm - Screaming, crying, hysterical kindergartner because I did not put her hair in a bun for ballet (keep in mind, mean old mom trying to avoid the sore ear from earlier....)

4:40 pm - Fall out of my car (yes, you read that correctly, d@#n flip flops...) while loading girls back in car after ballet. Bruise, if not shatter, left kneecap. Crawl in back of car and cry/cuss for a few minutes while toddler yells "I will kiss it Mama...."

6:20 pm - Burn my arm while pulling dinner out of oven


All I can say, is that in exactly 23 minutes my children are going to bed. And so am I!

Here's hoping tomorrow I can get out of bed without a crane!
Good night.

1 comment:

One Crazy Adventure said...

Man those days stink. Glad to see you up and about this morning. K