Saturday, December 29, 2007

Santa, The Optimist...

I am really thinking the Big Jolly Guy may have gone a little loco this year.


Seriously, you people know me. I am the single most ungraceful, clumsy, accident-prone klutz ever. It's really no secret, so why try to sugarcoat it?


By M's age there is no telling how many times I had already visited my local ER for stitches, splints, ace bandages, etc. Now, the good news is I was blessed with a VERY strong and resilient body which has carried me exceptionally well. I have actually broken very few of the big bones in my body. Yes, I am still sticking with the "big boned" claim. Why else would a 5'6" girl have size 9 feet? (Thanks again Mom!)


Anyhoooo, back to my point...



My beautiful Girls thus far are apples that have not fallen far from the tree. They definitely have gifts and talents that they did not get from me. M is becoming quite the artist. THAT did not come from me. However, they do quite resemble me in the not so good with the walking, talking and chewing gum at the same time department. Walls just seem to have a tendency to jump out in front of us. I only wish this was an exaggeration. You have all seen and know it to be true.


SO, what did the Head Honcho of Elves do?



This......


Please, cross your fingers for us! Pretty Please?


1 comment:

One Crazy Adventure said...

You make me laugh! Good luck with that... especially with all the hills around.