Saturday, December 8, 2007

Has Anyone seen Frosty?

I have mentioned my love for Christmas decorations. A few years ago, I won a Frosty as a door prize. He became our bathroom Frosty. He is cute and off white and matches our guest bath decor.... Our new home has a rather small guest bathroom. Funny how a bathroom seems small when you cram the washer and dryer in there. Who designed this place? Welcome to our home. Welcome to our guest bathroom. Check out our dirty unmentionables..... So anyway, because the room is so small, the only place to put Frosty is on the back of the commode....

A certain friend, who shall remain nameless, he knows who he is, has a problem with utilizing the facility with an audience.....





"Someone" has it in for Frosty...
I will never look at Frosty the same way again!

1 comment:

One Crazy Adventure said...

I'd recognize that backside anywhere.