Sunday, September 23, 2007

There's always next year...





It seems the longer we live away from Louisville, the harder we take our Cards' losses. I am not quite sure how in the span of one year we go from true contenders to be National Champs (darn you Rutgers!) to a 2-2 record and a loss to Syracuse? I am just glad we don't live there today to see all the flaming write-ups in the CJ. I am sure they are going to be gunning for Coach K's head. Personally, I blame Coach P but he has his own worries down in Atlanta...LOL


Since a good number of you probably have no interest in Cardinal Athletics (shame on you!), I will move on.


I don't have any more antics to share with you as it is only 7:45am Pacific time. Nothing exciting has happened so far this morning, so as Grandma says the pics are always welcome, I thought I would insert a random sampling of faves.


This guy did not like me...
Footloose and Fancy Free....
Can you say CHEESE?


Now, that's quite a hatchling...

I am off to get ready for Church. I hope you all have a Blessed day!

No comments: