Sunday, January 27, 2008

The New Generation of Rock...

It appears we have passed the torch....

I will spare you the live video version as the musical score from the omnipresent Barbie Guitar is a never ending version of the Britney chorus "Not that Innocent." Who at Mattel thought this song was an appropriate selection for a toy rated for and marketed to 3-8 year old girls? It's just so darn heartwarming to hear a toddler, kindergartner, and first grader belting it out in all their glory...


Why does this picture remind me of Hanson? MmmBop anyone?

Rock On!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

C's red shorts finally made it in a blog. Guess you forgot to crop this one, S.
Papa

One Crazy Adventure said...

I'm dying laughing with Hanson comment.

I have to admit... I am a little jealous seeing a new girl in the mix... I know we are missing out on some great times. Come visit us soon! -K

slightly irregular said...

Looks like lots of fun. Not so many rocking girls here in the DC area. Wish we were there to see the show live.