Saturday, February 9, 2008

DOGgone Great Days....

First, let me say I am sorry for the scarcity of posts recently. We have been quite busy as Princess M has had two weeks of shortened school days due to conferences. It's amazing how little you can get done when you have two kids and all of their assorted buddies to entertain all day long. Top that off with a Daddy feeling quite under the weather and in midterms and we haven't been home much.

I don't have a lot of great anecdotes to tell, most of our activities have just centered around getting outside and enjoying the fact that we again have sunshine.

So here are some shots of our most recent day at the beach.
This was one happy kid. She had 7 canine companions to play with on the beach.

These two did some serious shelling... This is no easy task here as very few shells make it to our shores through the incredibly rough and rolling surf.....

Here's the newly shorter haired princess with some of their finds....

L and I also met friends at the aquarium this week. The only part she was really interested in this time? The slide outside the otter exhibit. She really knows how to milk an educational experience for all it's worth. A true chip off the old block.

Finally, we visited our 2nd favorite mouse this week as DisneyLand is a bit of a drive for a midweek visit....

4 comments:

One Crazy Adventure said...

I absolutely LOVE M's hair!! I'm having a mid-life hair crisis and am on the verge of chopping it all off too.

You are getting some great shots with the new camera. I am so envious of the perfect scenery background ops you have there.

Through my lens said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
slightly irregular said...

I too love the hair. Reminds me of the Altus haircut. L looks so BIG. Hope C feels better. Sick men are NO fun!

Glad you didn't toss the computer, I would miss reading about the family.

Through my lens said...

Love the short hair! I'll bet mom is loving it too!