Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pause for a Commercial Break...

Just a quick note to inform those of you still with me on this blogging journey, that I will continue to be MIA (missing in action....) for most of the next week. My BFF Jen and her Mom are here from Atlanta. We have much to do and not enough time to do it. I am sure history will hold true that a week with Jen will provide ample opportunities for future blog posts. Most likely a few of them will involve one or both of us embarrassing ourselves... I would hope that with five kids between us now, we have left our crazier days behind us, but you just never know what kind of trouble we could get into.

So, please don't abandon me completely, as I do love to tell my stories to a captive audience. I will be back with a vengeance next week. I am sure there will be pictures from our planned whale watching trip as this time I will not have a toddler vomiting on me during all of the prime photo ops.

1 comment:

One Crazy Adventure said...

I shall wait with bated breath...