Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's a Good Thing.....

Yes, I am giving a shout out to "Martha" today in honor of my Great friend K over at One Crazy Adventure

Thanks to her creative abilities, Princess M is now a very happy camper with this...

This shot is just to show Princess L and her "coaching" M with her modeling... That's all I need, another perfectionist with bossy tendencies....

Thank heavens I have friends with such skills and talents so my girls can enjoy such lovely things, otherwise they would forever be deprived as my artistic abilities are completely nonexistent. The other great thing about this beautiful gift is that M's buddy Princess E has one just like it and of course having a best buddy twin all the way across the country makes it all the more awesome!

I do have one other quick thing to share.

I want to introduce the new "loves" of my life...

What more can I say. Life is sweet. I have almost forgotten how much I hate technology (or how much it hates me rather) with these new beauties. Who knew laundry could actually be fun?

5 comments:

slightly irregular said...

What a great job she did on the shaw. I'm sure I could just whip one of those out too (HAHA). None of those talents got passed down to me. My mom has them so they must have skipped (or maybe even run) past me.

Looks like L is in control. She knows how to show off the new look.
How did you manage to get the new washer/dryer set? FANCY!!! But do you really love laundry?

One Crazy Adventure said...

I see that you finally figured out a way to get those beauties. I am so jealous.

You flatter me... just don't tell her that I made up half of the stitches and prayed that it ended up hanging somewhat right. You won't be seeing anything that needs to conform to a body part. Scarves, ponchos, blankets (maybe)... I'll stick with those. Glad she likes it though.

Through my lens said...

I love the shaw. That skill passed over me as well. My grannies could whip those out in an afternoon when I was a kid. What a great friend you have! I have always wanted to learn that skill but I do not have that kind of patience.

Glad you are enjoying doing laundry. We hope base housing in Guam has washers and dryers as we donated ours to good will when we moved here. If not I will be calling you.....

Granny said...

Beautiful! Both the shawl and the princesses. Congrats on the new washer/dryer. We may get to use them first hand in June. Love to all

williams family said...

I know how feel about your new loves. I had the same feeling when I got mine in Feb but now it just seems like normal laundry yuck and M looks very very cute!!!! We really miss you guys wish we could be there to share all the fun times. We are going to try to visit my mom this summer so if I do I will let you know so we can get together.